Gunnar has brought lesson materials for the school children from Malaimedu.
... brings women from Malaimedu to Kuzhipanthandalam to see the composting toilet.
2 - 2
Everyone can help.
To support is easy and multifarious:
- Travel to India together with experienced India-travelers to explore
the place and the environment
- Active participation in the process of taking decisions
- Financial support
- Giving presentations
- Finance and create the website
- Participate in creating the Report
Anyone who wants to help is welcome.
These projects are being planned right now:
- Nurse and English teacher looking for the villages with our meetinghouses.
- Construction of additional compost toilets.
- Installation of a solar system at the community center in Kuzhiphantalam.
- Construction of additional community centers.
- Mediation of sponsorships
If you are interested in getting to know more about SISTER or want to support us please feel free to contact us.
We are looking forward to hear from you: email@example.com
The women from Malaimedu show us their village
Rice and vegetables for a poor family in Malaimedu.
Meeting in Malaimedu
Yes, I do want to get informed about dates, presentations, travels, etc.:
You can reach us this way:
Tel. 0049 4824 1271
We vouch for the careful use of your donation. More information:
SISTER donation account
IBAN DE28 4306 0967 2056 9181 00
To our donors:
If you need a donation receipt contact us via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org