Tuition in Malaimedu
Gero and teacher Raziya are happy about signing the contract for tuition in the community center in Malaimedu.
In memory of Hans Rickert.
The new community center in Malaimedu, finaced by SISTER is
2 - 2
Everyone can help.
To support is easy and multifarious:
- Travel to India together with experienced India-travelers to explore
the place and the environment
- Active participation in the process of taking decisions
- Financial support
- Giving presentations
- Finance and create the website
- Participate in creating the Report
Anyone who wants to help is welcome.
These projects are being planned right now:
- Organizing tuition in villages near by Tirikallikundram
- Looking for nurses and English-teachers for the villages with community center
- Building further Composttoilets
- Fountain next to the community center in Malaimedu
- Installing solar panels on top of the community center in Malaimedu
- Building further community center
- Organizing sponsorships
If you are interested in getting to know more about SISTER or want to support us please feel free to contact us.
We are looking forward to hear from you: email@example.com
Another discussion with the villagers in Kuzhipantandallam about problems and future approaches to support.
Widow in her decaying house. In foreground: donated food.
Visiting widow Lattha. She is getting better.
Yes, I do want to get informed about dates, presentations, travels, etc.:
You can reach us this way:
Tel. 0049 4824 1271
We vouch for the careful use of your donation. More information:
SISTER donation account
IBAN DE28 4306 0967 2056 9181 00
To our donors:
If you need a donation receipt contact us via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org